Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Product Review & Swatch: MAC Girl About Town Lipstick

My newest MAC lipstick is the bright, magenta pink, Girl About Town!




































If you aren't yet aware, MAC has a "Back-to-Mac" recycling program where you can bring 6 empty MAC product containers in exchange for a free product! If you are exchanging at a MAC counter, you can choose a free lipstick, and if you are exchanging at a free-standing MAC store, you can choose from a free lipstick, lip glass, or eyeshadow. (Trust me, you can quickly reach 6 empties if you depot shadows and/or blushes into palettes).

MAC Girl About Town lipstick swatch with Flash
Girl About Town is an Amplified finish (which is one of my favorite finishes), and gives amazing color pay-off. I would describe it as a medium, bright magenta/fuchsia pink. It lasts an extremely long time on my lips without drying them out. When first applied, it gives a slight dewey sheen (as can be seen above). I have a lighter complexion, but I think it would work well on a variety of skin tones.


I paired it with a light pink blush (Flamingo by Sonia Kashuk,) and I think it worked out well!

What are your favorite lipstick colors to wear?

xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }