Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

OOTD: High Tide! 8/8/12

For my last day on vacation in San Diego, I spent the day at Coronado Beach with my family. It was such a beautiful beach: white, soft sand and deep blue water! I wore this casual cropped, floral blouse with dusty pink shorts. No shoes today!


There are some pink details in the floral pattern of the blouse, so I thought it worked well with the pink shorts. The floral blouse is from a boutique called Pink Zone in the Gaslamp District of San Diego. The shorts and brown belt came together and are from Forever 21.
The gold bangles are from Forever 21 and the Ryder sunglasses are by Michael Kors.
The back of the blouse is slightly longer and has some netting crochet detail that I love!
The blue and green gem necklace is also from a local San Diego jewelry store: So Good! I picked it up while on vacation.
My brother calls this the "Mermaid Picture!" I had a lot of fun climbing around these rocks barefoot :)
I also found lots of little sand crab guys (and gals)! They trickled across my hands so fast and tickled me.
We let them go right back to their home after holding them, so no creatures were harmed in the making of this blog post!

I hope you're enjoying your August!

xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }