Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

OOTD: Pool Time! 8/4/12

I recently went on vacation in San Diego, California, so I thought I'd do a few "summer vacation" type outfits of the day. This is a neon coral and gray strapless dress that I wore as a swim suit cover-up during my stay.
I love the color-blocking detail on the bust of this dress as well as the sweatheart neckline! Although it's  strapless, it has a pretty conservative length and hits just above my knee (I'm 5'4'' for reference). The fact that it also has pockets is another bonus. I recently picked up this dress at Target, so you most likely will still find it there if you're interested in it. It was also available in a purple/blue color.
As for the straw beach hat, I *ahem* borrowed it from my mother! The T-strap sandals with the turquoise stones are from Charlotte Russe. They are my absolute favorite sandals, and I wore them through two straight summers. Sadly, they finally gave up on me and tore during the trip :(

I'm not wearing makeup today, so excuse my bare face. I have some good ol' SPF 55 sun block from Neutrogena on and a big smile for you instead!

Thanks for stopping by.

xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }