Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

OOTD: Pinks and Florals 8/10/12

For this outfit of the day, I decided to play up the pinks, florals, and creams!

I was on my way to choir practice and was attending a Spiritual meeting after at my Church, so I wanted to keep the outfit comfortable and casual, but still more dressy than your average errand run. The floral blouse crosses over in the front with slight ruffling and has a drawstring, elasticized waist that makes for a flattering fit.
My whole outfit is pretty much from Forever 21! The cream jeans, floral blouse, gold sandals, cream necklace, and bow earrings are all from the trusty F21.

I'm also wearing a pink cami underneath the blouse. (I don't remember where it's from; but you can find camis like it anywhere!)
Other accessories include my rose gold Michael Kors watch, Bow Tie bracelet from Jewelmint, and a pink-gemmed ring, which was gifted to me and is vintage. I have on Sally Hansen Hard as Nails polish in Pink Pop, and I painted on a white stripe pattern to make it a little more interesting. 
Face makeup is pretty simple because I went for the bold, fuchsia lip.

On Eyes: 
e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
MAC eyeshadows: All That Glitters all over lid, Moleskin (LE) lightly in crease, and Naked Lunch under brow as highlight.
I have a black pencil liner in my tight line, but not on my lower water line.
L'oreal Voluminous Original mascara in Black Noir

On Lips:
MAC Girl About Town lipstick

On Face:
Revlon Colorstay Original in Medium Beige mixed with Skin 79 BB Cream
Revlon Age Defying Concealer in Light Medium under eyes
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette on blemish
Maybelline Dream Matte pressed powder in Sand

On Cheeks:
Sonia Kashuk blush in Flamingo
the Balm Mary Lou-Manizer Highlighter on tops of cheekbones

Hope you're having a great day!

xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }