Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

OOTD: Breezy Summer Lace! 8/12/12

It's been pretty warm lately, so I decided to wear this breezy, light peach lace dress to Church today! Since it's sleeveless, I added a shorter sleeve, white ruffled cardigan.

The lighter colors of this outfit are really soothing and remind me of a light (much cooler) Spring day!
I purchased both the peach, lace dress and white, ruffled cardigan from Forever 21. The dress has a conservative length and is really comfortable.
The lighter colors also compliment my recently acquired tan :)
For shoes, I'm wearing these nude and black sling-back, peep-toe pumps from GUESS. They are staple heels for me, and I wear them all the time.
For accessories, I'm wearing some of my Jewelmint favorites: the Briar Beauty necklace, Golden Goose bracelet, and the Bow Tie bracelet. I'm also wearing my rose gold Michael Kors watch and rose gold disco wrap bracelet from Baublebar. Lastly, I have on some gold and faux pearl bow earrings from Forever 21.
For makeup, I kept it pretty neutral. I planned to finish my eyeshadow in the car, and accidentally forgot my eye brushes, so I ended up using my fingers for both placement and blending! I think it came out pretty good; you don't always need fancy brushes ;)

On Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Mac Eyeshadows: All That Glitters on entire lid, Naked Lunch on inner tear duct, Sable and Woodwinked on outer third and in crease
Stila In The Light Palette: Bare under brow bone, Bliss to blend out crease and on lower lash line, Sandstone in outer v and smudged on outer lower lash line, Ebony and Sandstone mixed for upper liner
Avon black pencil liner on waterlines
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Blackest Black

On Face:
Revlon Colorstay Original in Medium Beige mixed with Skin 79 BB Cream
Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighter in Nude under eyes
Bare Minerals Well Rested to set under eye
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda concealer palette
Maybelline Dream Matte pressed powder in Sand

On Cheeks:
theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer as contour
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Blissful
Nars Albatross Highlighter on tops of cheekbones

On Lips:
Revlon lip butter in Strawberry Shortcake

I thought it would be fun to add what fragrance I'm wearing!
Fragrance:
MAC Turquatic (my all-time fave!) It's light, citrusy/floral amazingness.

Thanks for stopping by!

xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }