Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Monday, August 27, 2012

OOTD: Coral Rose Garden! 8/19/12

My outfit for Church this Sunday centers around this feminine coral blouse with rose detailing that I adore!

I recently picked up this gorgeous coral blouse at Forever 21 and decided to pair it with a silvery taupe, satin pencil skirt that I also got from Forever 21 a while back. I think the neutral, light metallic skirt really pulled all the coral in this outfit together.
The blouse is sleeveless and only has the rose detailing on the front. I got it in a smaller size than I usually wear because I was planning to tuck it into skirts and wanted it to be more fitted for this reason. I think the conservative length of the skirt compliments the sleeveless design of the blouse really well.
Here's a shot of the pendent right-side up (It was flipped in the previous photos...whoops!)
For accessories, I'm wearing my usual rose gold Michael Kors watch and rose gold Wrap Bracelet from Bauble Bar. I am also wearing gold chandelier earrings and a cream colored, round pendant with a cross design in the middle, both from Forever 21. The shimmery white rounded bracelet is from a jewelry vendor that set up a booth at my university a while back.
The coral, almond-toe pumps are the Guadalupe style from Just Fab in the color Salmon. I love the side-buckles on these!
For makeup, I did an orange and pink eye look to compliment the coral tones in the outfit.

On Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow in Fierce and Tangy as eyelid base.
MAC Call Me Bubbles quad: Fresh Daily (soft orange) all over lid, Full of Flavour (pinky-coral) blended into crease and tapered out, Call Me Bubbles (sheer white) as highlight and on inner corners. Also used a matte light brown to add a little more depth in the crease.
Also wearing black pencil liner on upper and lower waterlines and L'oreal Voluminous mascara in Black Noir.

On Cheeks:
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful
theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer
Nars Albatross highlight

On Lips:
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake

On Nails: 
Urban Outfitters Smush (mint) and Dust: accent nail (blue with silver glitter) reviewed here: Smush and Dust

Hope you're having an amazing start to your week!

xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }