Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Sunday, August 12, 2012

OOTN: White Night Out! 8/11/12

I recently attended an All White Party, and I chose to wear this ruffled one-shoulder dress with spiked heels!

I really love the ruffle detail on the one-shoulder part of this dress! It almost looks like there is a giant bow on your shoulder, which I think is very unique.
I paired the dress with black peep-toe pumps with some serious gold hardware in the back. I love the rocker/punk vibe the spikes give!
I also decided to go with a bold, dark blue/gray smokey eye, neutral cheeks, and nude lips.
I purchased the dress from Foreign Exchange while they were having a Buy 1, get 1 Free sale recently, and I'm very happy with it. It's quite form fitting, but the material is stretchy, so it makes it pretty comfortable.
I got these pumps from Forever 21, and they're surprisingly easy to walk in for being 6 inches! (I know, I know, they're crazy). My feet do get tired from the height, but I couldn't resist the spikes! They remind me of Sam Edelman shoes :)
For accessories, I decided not to wear a necklace because there is already a lot going on with the one-shoulder bow detail. I'm wearing the Bird Cage bangle from Jewelmint, a vintage light topaz ring, and gold chandelier earrings from Forever 21.

On Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
L'oreal Infallible eye shadow in Eternal Black all over lid and re-blended into outer v
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool on inner tear-duct
Stila In The Light Palette: Bare under brow and in inner corner, Kitten on inner third, Night Sky on outer 2/3 of lid, Ebony to darken outer v, and Bliss to blend out crease
NYX Candy Glitter liner in Crystal on inner tear duct of lower lash line for some glitter :)
e.l.f. liquid liner in Black
L'oreal Voluminous Original mascara in Black Noir
spikey false lashes from eBay (bought in bulk) 

On Face:
Skindinavia No More Shine setting spray
Benefit Porefesional primer to fill in pores on cheek area around nose
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Cream foundation in Nude
Maybelline Dream Lumi Highlighter in Nude under eyes
Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda concealer palette on blemishes
Maybelline Dream Matte pressed powder in Sand

On Cheeks:
Revlon Photoready Bronzer
theBalm Bahama Mama bronzer as contour
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed
Nars Albatross Highlighter on tops of cheekbones

On Lips:
Revlon Colorburst lipstick in Soft Nude
NYX lip gloss in Beige


What color dress do you love wearing the most?

xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }