Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Face of the Day: Pacific Blue! 8/16/12

Today, I decided to play up the lower lash line with a pop of periwinkle blue!


I love color (if you can't already tell), so today I decided to play with some blue on the waterline. I started out with the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Pacific on the lower lash line and waterline as a sticky base. I then topped it off with Blue Bus eyeshadow from Urban Decay (Book of Shadows IV) to make it more vibrant and ensure it would last the entire day. (I took this photo at the end of my day, so it really held up!) 
Another alternate periwinkle blue eyeshadow is Winkle by MAC.

The key to making the blue standout is not to add any black or brown liner to the lower lashes. I tight-lined with a black pencil on the upper waterline, but left the lower waterline bare (except for the blue!)
For the actual eye lid, I used shades from the Urban Decay Naked palette: Virgin under brow and in inner corner, Half Baked on inner half of the lid, and Smog on outer half of the lid. I used Naked to blend out the crease. Mascara is Maybelline The Falsies Flared in Blackest Black.

Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful
Lips: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

What's your favorite eye shadow color to use for a fun pop?

xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }