Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Coral Floral OOTD!

Hello Everyone! Long time no post! After taking such a long break, I'm back and ready to get in the swing of things. I plan to start posting regularly again, and I'm starting things off with this fun, cheery outfit :)
Although we're in the dead of winter, the weather has been a little too forgiving in Southern California. I've been wearing deeper burgundy/maroon shades all season and thought I'd transition the shade into a more spring-appropriate outfit. The maroon cardigan compliments the blush dress well, and I enjoy the variation in texture from silk to crochet to chiffon.
The floral necklace creates a statement while still remaining neutral enough to compliment the dress.
I kept the rest of my jewelry simple with my favorite watch and bow ring.
Clothing:
Dress: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan: Ruche
Shoes: Just Fab
Necklace: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Ring: Jewelmint
Earrings: Cotton On

Eyes:
Maybelline Color Tattoo Inked in Pink
Lorac Unzipped Palette (undercover, unbelievable, unconditional, unbridled)

Cheeks:
theBalm Cabana Boy blush

Lips:
MAC Chatterbox lipstick

Nails:
Manicure: Zoya Maya
Pedicure: OPI You're a Pisa Work
 Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }