Glamour Obsession

Fashion, Beauty, Fragrance, and all things Glamorous!

Monday, February 18, 2013

OOTN: Little Black Dress!

Tonight's outfit is a little black number I wore to an engagement party. The simple black dress features a sophisticated one-shoulder ruffle detail, which I adore. I paired the dress with patterned tights, spike heels, smokey eyes and nude lips.

I rarely ever wear all black, but when I do, I like to make sure I add some spice by mixing textures and patterns. To keep the dress interesting, I added some black floral tights.
 I am loving these spike heels at the moment, and thought they added the perfect amount of edgy rocker chic to this look.
 For jewelry, I didn't go for a necklace because I didn't want too much clashing with the one-shoulder detail of the dress. I went for vintage statement pearl earrings instead. I also wore a rhinestone bracelet and a black flower ring.
 For makeup, I pulled out my trusty Naked palette and did a classic gray smokey eye. I added some glitter on the lower lash line, false lashes, and kept the cheeks and lips neutral.
Clothing:
Entire Outfit: Dress, tights, heels and jewelry: Forever 21

On Eyes:
Urban Decay primer potion
MAC paint pot in Nubile
Urban Decay Naked palette: Virgin under brow and in inner corner, Naked in crease, Buck in outer crease, Gunmetal all over lid, and Creep in outer v
NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Crystal on lower lash line
Avon black pencil liner
e.l.f. black liquid liner
Clinique Lash Doubling mascara
Ardel Wispies 120 lashes applied with Duo dark tone lash glue

On Cheeks:
NYC Sunny Bronzer
Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
e.l.f. Blush in Gotta Glow as highlight

On Lips:
NYX Natural slim lip pencil
MAC Pure Zen lipstick
MAC Phiff Dazzleglass

On Nails:
French Gel Manicure (first time getting gel nails done!)

Fragrance:
Dior Miss Dior

Thanks so much for visiting! :)
- xx, Eviola

No comments:

Post a Comment

.dsq-comment-body { color: #ffffff !important; }